Exceptional, friendly and very proactive PA / EA needed for a high profile investment firm. Supporting a small team of Partners and investment professionals you will need to be extremely organized and on the ball as this PA role is very fast paced! This PA / PA to small team role is classic, busy, and high level but definitely manageable with standard working hours. Lovely team of other PAs to work with.
For this PA / Executive Assistant role, we need someone confident, resilient, proactive and not easily fazed. You will have strong PA skills, enjoy a fast paced office, love multi-tasking and tight deadlines and have excellent attention to detail, particularly with diary management. The PA / Team PA absolutely must have a positive attitude and great sense of humour, and not mind working in a quiet but friendly environment.
Whilst investment experience would be great, we are also happy to look at PAs from other sectors, who want to get into finance.
- Logistically complicated diary and international travel coordination
- Control of team with regards to all meeting management, project timelines, agenda setting, deadlines etc.
- Planning weeks in advance for timely production of board papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Client events / entertainment
- Working closely with other PA / EA / Executive Assistants in team, including ad hoc reception cover if needed
- Extensive liaison and relationship building across business
The ideal PA will have:
- A levels or Degree education or equivalent
- 1-2 years as a PA
- Desire to work in a finance company
- Happy to work in a quiet, professional, heads down but also friendly environment