EA to 2 Executives, Consultancy (2 days remote)
Looking for a fast paced, accountable EA role in a thriving global team, with hybrid working and a positive, integrated culture? Look no further!
We have a new Senior EA / Executive Assistant opportunity in a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the West End. Working in a very high profile, visible team that focusses on leadership advisory, you will be supporting two of the company’s most high profile Partners. Both lovely, ambitious, and outgoing professionals but with a lot on their plates! This Partner level EA will play a crucial role day to day, as well as be a central part of the wider EA team.
- 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- Extensive constantly changing global diary and travel management
- Inbox management - proactively representing Partners and project managing their priorities
- PowerPoint decks and preparing documents for clients
- Relationship building and outstanding communication skills required daily
- Being an ambassador for your Partners, multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making in a pressured but positive environment
This EA superstar will have experience of working at Board / C Suite / CEO level within a consultancy, executive search, finance, investment or similar environment, be well used to working in a super fast paced office with high pressure deadlines, love working in a positive and friendly EA team and wider office, and always be one step ahead! You will love being an EA and thrive off providing a 5* service to your Partners and peers.
This EA role will suit a slick, bright and proactive, dedicated EA who is looking for a challenging, involved role where you will genuinely be part of a team.
Lots of EAs here stay long term and fantastic benefits offered! Please get in touch with your CV today.
£55,000 + 20% bonus