A fantastic HR Administrator / HR Coordinator opportunity has arisen in an extremely high-end company in the City. This high profile / luxury 5* service business is seeking an outstanding lynchpin HR Coordinator to support the whole office of 80 working alongside the absolutely lovely, inspirational and good fun Head of HR. This is a really diverse and extremely busy role, where you‘ll be expected to stand in for the Head of HR in a constantly changing and high pressure environment so a thick skin, positive and resilient approach is essential.
The environment here is challenging but exciting - the pace is fast and deadline-driven and expectations are sky-high so you should be the type of person who thrives under pressure and doesn’t flap. The culture here can be tough; dynamic and highly sociable but also at times frantic, constant change and unpredictable! The business works a lot with celebrities and HNWIs so discretion is an absolute must too. Unlimited scope to grow!
HR Coordinator / HR Administrator / PA to Head of HR:
- New starter and leaver management and administration
- Monitoring holidays and sickness
- Benefits and compensation support
- Employment contracts
- Coordinating allocations and rotations
- Recruitment support including liaising with agencies, interview coordination, feedback / offer management and reference taking
- Learning and development and assisting with appraisals
- General HR support as business enjoys vast growth across UK and internationally
You will have HR administration / HR assistant experience behind you, and will be keen to learn more and enjoy a constantly changing, deadline driven and exciting culture. A Levels and /or degree or equivalent preferred.