Absolutely phenomenal opportunity to support an absolutely lovely, warm, hugely inspirational and highly successful businesswoman. This high-profile company is often in the press and is high end, the best in their field, and incredibly fast paced, demanding and exciting! The environment here is constantly changing and you must be resilient with a great sense of humour.
In the diverse, dynamic and sociable office you will support this high-flyer with a Personal PA / Private PA and Business PA role.
- Extensive diary and meeting management on a domestic and international basis, constantly reshuffling schedules
- Close liaison with high profile clients – discretion is an absolute must in this role!
- Legal and Compliance Administration and proof-reading
- Acting as an iron-gatekeeper and always protecting the Director’s time
- Extensive record keeping
- Management of property portfolio including a high profile new build – property management / refurbishment experience helpful
- Personal tax and household administration
- Private diary and social events
- Liaising with family, schools, nurseries etc
- 1st or 2.1. Degree from leading top university or equivalent
- Private and business PA experience
- Self confident manner and meticulous approach to detail
- Loves change and a last minute culture!