Extremely dynamic and incredibly fast-paced global private equity business needs an exceptional Senior EA to support 2 MDs.
The internal culture of this impressive name is highly professional, warm, supportive and slick, with a phenomenal market leading benefits package.
This Senior PA / Executive Assistant will be supporting an MD who is demanding, works at an extremely fast and accurate pace and has high expectations; he is charming but focussed, and his workload is highly changeable. The second MD is also lovely, busy but slightly more self sufficient.
- Classic EA duties at board level including complex ever-changing diary and global travel coordination in a highly deadline driven, fast paced, results-focussed environment.
- Extensive and proactive upward management of two high profile MDs
- Close client contact on a daily basis
- Coordination for events and client dinners
The ideal Senior PA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / EA will have
- Investment sector / finance sector experience or similar
- 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- Senior EA experience in a fast moving, constantly changing environment
- Happy with fast moving classic Executive Assistant role
- Confident personality - good sense of humour essential!
- Enjoys working with other EAs
- Wow factor!