Entrepreneurial boutique consultancy with a fascinating client base spread across the charity, financial, and political spheres needs an exceptional PA / Executive Assistant to support the MD, and potentially take on wider operations and office management duties.
As this company is expanding this is a very exciting time to join with lots of scope to grow your role and make your mark! There is potential for this PA / PA to MD to hire a more junior Assistant / Junior PA further down the line. The culture is dynamic, academic, fun, positive and lovely!
Supporting a popular and charismatic MD with full business support, you will provide ‘ten steps ahead’ and proactive classic Board level PA / Executive Assistant support including:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination including constant reshuffling and last minute changes
- Travel, expenses and board administration
- Extensive liaison and relationship building – this PA / EA role is highly client facing
- Management of events and events schedule
- IT point of contact
- Managing office infrastructure
- Processes and systems overview
- HR admin / point of contact
The ideal PA / PA to MD / Operations Manager:
- Proactive forward-planner
- Happy to muck in at all levels from day one (you will initially be the only support in office)
- Fantastic PA / EA background in either private equity, boutique finance, consultancy, executive search, property investment, communications, or similar
- Some exposure to office management or operations duties
- Commercially minded
- Extremely client focussed and a natural with people
- Ideally 2.1 or 1st degree or equiv.
- Impeccable written English