PA extraordinaire needed for extremely high profile international private equity business. Supporting a team of 3-4 Heads your role will involve classic PA / EA / Executive Assistant duties as well as a range of exciting and involved projects and events. There is unlimited scope to grow and develop here within your PA role, and the ideal candidate will be looking to make a real impact from day one.
We are very excited to present this fabulous opportunity for London’s best PAs who are looking for an EA role which will challenge them whilst also providing a supportive and positive place in which to work every day. The pace here is super busy and the volume of work is intense, but everyone has a real passion for what they do and you will be rewarded very generously!
- Logistically complicated diary and international travel coordination, understanding team’s commercial focus and taking control of scheduling
- Ownership and management of various high level committee meetings: taking control of team with regards to project timelines, agenda setting, deadline management etc.
- Planning weeks in advance for timely production of board papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Extensive research
- Assistance with event and conference management including hospitality days, internal social events, client dinners, knowledge sharing symposiums, industry training and seminars
- Expenses and CRM management
- Project Management / Business Assistant projects – this company is enjoying exciting growth and you will not be refused projects if you put your hands up for them!
The ideal PA / Executive Assistant / Team PA for this role will have a strong degree (or equivalent) and strive to exceed expectations on a daily basis. You must pride yourself on the level of service you offer and constantly be thinking one step ahead. This role needs a driven PA / EA who can offer much more and add real value.
CVs must be solid, no mistakes and sell yourself as something special - a brilliant all round PA / PA to Partners / Senior Executive Assistant opportunity with lots of scope to grow the role and make your mark. To fit with their culture, you will be warm, eloquent, and have a great sense of humour.