Extremely prestigious boutique law firm is currently seeking an exceptional Client Relationship Manager/Graduate Administrator to join their highly sought after and dynamic office. Must have a flexible approach to hours as this role works on a two-week rotating shift. This company is often in the press and their discerning clientele include various HNWIs, prominent businesspeople, international billionaires and celebrities. We need a highly intelligent well-spoken individual to join their Client Team ASAP – ideally start before Christmas! You must have a natural flair with people as you will be building relationships and dealing with sensitive situations over the phone on a daily basis.
The culture here is sociable and good fun but is also very high pressure and deadline driven, with lots of social events. Great friendships are made here and the atmosphere is close, but it is not for the fainthearted and you will need to be made of tough stuff to thrive here so we’re looking for bright sparks who are keen to prove themselves!
This is an incredibly busy, demanding and diverse Client Relationship Manager / Graduate Administrator role:
- Fielding calls from clients seeking legal representation, ascertaining particulars of client situations and building relationships
- Following up with clients and managing all the administrative processes
- Team admin projects / new business projects (NB this is not a sales role – you will be taking inbound calls only)
The ideal Client Relationship Manager / Graduate Client Consultant
- Opportunity for career progression in time
- Degree educated
- Robust approach
- Hardworking and keen to prove yourself
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Fantastic people skills