An amazing opportunity for a polished and intelligent Receptionist / Team PA to join this upmarket asset management company based in stunning Mayfair offices. Due to an upcoming office move, this is a newly created role for a Receptionist / Team PA who prides themselves on providing only the BEST SERVICE, and when it comes to dealing with clients is worth their weight in gold! In addition to being the ‘face of the company’ your role will also entail PA support to a team of 8 investment professionals, making this a NOT TO BE MISSED opportunity for a Receptionist looking to get more involved with PA responsibilities.
You will be joining a close-knit team, many of whom are passionate about sport and skiing, and enjoy the occasional after work social event. The Admin team are absolutely lovely, and the office environment is fast-paced and hardworking. For your dedication you will be very well looked after, and may take on additional duties as you prove yourself – a wonderful opportunity for a Receptionist/Assistant who wants to grow.
- Managing the front of house and providing VIP guests with a first class welcome
- Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring they are pristine at all times
- Arranging catering for clients
- Answering and screening calls
- Assisting the Office Manager with all-round admin
- PA duties for the investment team of 8
- Diary management
- Travel coordination and itineraries
- Occasional personal errands
- Restaurant bookings
- Booking taxis, dealing with couriers, building relationships with vendors.
Hours – 8:00am to 6:00pm. Benefits include membership with one of London’s leading gyms, 25 days holiday, private health, pension, free breakfast, team trips away, bonus.
The successful candidate will have similar Reception/Team Assistant experience preferably from a boutique finance / luxury background. You are immaculately presented, articulate, excellent at multitasking and love working in a fast-paced role. Please apply today.