We are looking for an extra special Senior PA / Team PA to work at this upbeat, dynamic and fast-paced company within the Private Equity space. A globally recognised name, this is a brilliant opportunity for a PA / Team PA to join one of their most high profile and busiest teams, alongside an existing PA who is lovely and very high regarded – so needs an equally high performer to complement her. The team are driven, hardworking and hugely successful but also very popular and down to earth.
The culture here is quick, international and constantly striving to be the best. The office has regular team building and social events, including annual trips abroad and a FANTASTIC, market-leading benefits package!
This Team PA role will support a small team of Associates / Principles / Executives, some of whom will demand your time more than others. The Team will genuinely care about their PA and want him/her to be happy, involved and will support their development.
This Senior PA / Team PA role is classic but you can definitely grow your role and take on more responsibility and projects in time:
Senior PA / Team PA duties
- Senior PA / Team PA duties
- Extensive, complex and constantly changing diary management and global travel coordination across multiple time zones. You will be expected to upwardly manage the team, driving completion of goals to tight deadlines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with investors and portfolio companies
- Writing presentations / pitches
- Small project management
- Working closely with team at all stages of the investment lifecycle, taking an interest in understanding the details and adding value
Ideal Team PA candidate
- Some private equity / financial services exposure
- Evidence of working in an extremely focussed and fast paced environment as Team PA / PA to Directors
- Proof of willingness to go the extra mile and real drive to succeed
- Takes pride in providing superior PA / Personal Assistant support
- Positive, down to earth and enthusiastic attitude
- Degree / equivalent preferred
- Loves being a Team PA / Personal Assistant / PA to Directors !