PA / Office Manager - tech
Incredibly exciting global tech business with some ambitious plans for growth is currently looking for a PA / EA / Office Manager for their boutique London office. This is such a brilliant role!
Diverse duties with loads to throw yourself into and lots of scope for progression as company grows.
Based in a shared, creative-feel office space, you will be the main support person for the office but will mainly support the VP of Sales and VP of Marketing as their dedicated EA / Executive Assistant, whilst also providing wider office management and team support. As the first support person into this team, your remit will be far reaching and you’ll need to muck in at all levels alongside doing the more exciting duties.
The culture here is relaxed and friendly but with very high standards and individual accountability – hours are flexible but you’ll sometimes need to stay later if you’re on a call with the US.
· PA to VP of Sales and VP of Marketing including complex, back-to-back diary and global travel coordination
· Sales administration / sales coordination – sales reporting and forecasting
· General office admin / office operations
· Office Management – day to day systems/ processes, suppliers, contracts
· Invoices and expenses
· HR admin - new hires and onboarding support
· Events coordination – social and client events including attendance at high profile conferences
· Client Relations – extensive liaison with current and prospect clients
· Ad hoc projects
We are looking for a driven, highly proactive and warm individual with some real get up and go, who is ambitious and wants to throw themselves into this key PA / Office Manager / Events role. The ideal PA / EA will have relevant experience in another small firm, ideally in the tech space or similar.
£35,000 - 45,000