Office Manager with PA and Front of House
We are looking for a proactive, upbeat and polished Assistant / PA / Office Manager to work at this very high profile, high end PE firm. You will represent the company on Front of House being the 'face' of the company and will work closely with the existing Senior Office Manager, assisting her in a variety of interesting office-wide projects and as her dedicated PA.
Assistant Office Manager / PA role
-You will get to know the whole office, building relationships and generally making yourself as helpful as possible to the whole team
- Ensuring smooth running of office including suppliers, deliveries, photocopiers, IT support etc.
- Meeting and greeting, managing meeting rooms, refreshments
- Health & Safety and facilities
- EA / PA support to Office Manager including arranging meetings and calendar coordination
- Opportunity to progress in time and real chance to grow your role
- Process improvement
- Cover for EA team
- Accounts and financial admin
Office Manager Background
- Proactivity essential
- As well as being bright and proactive with excellent attention to detail you will ideally have a minimum of 5 years office support experience and strong MS skills.
- We are also ideally looking for someone with experience in Private Equity, Investment Management or Professional Services so they can come in and really hit the ground running in this fast paced environment!
As well as offering an extremely competitive salary of up to £41k they also offer a great benefits package, including: Pension, Private medical insurance and dental, Life insurance, Excellent annual bonus, 25 days holiday
£38,000 - £40,000 + generous bonus