EA to CEO
The culture here is fast paced, open, collaborative, professional and positive, where attitude and commitment are everything. You will provide business EA support to an incredibly sharp, focussed, ambitious and warm CEO, whilst working closely with the wider team of Personal Assistants.
This is a very important, high profile EA / PA to CEO role, and you will need to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast, global business which is going through some exciting periods of change.
EA to CEO role:
· Complex, back to back diary management and travel schedules across a global scale, paying exceptional level to detail as priorities and itineraries change
· Ownership of key high profile management meetings, ensuring preparation and follow up
· Inbox, expenses, board packs etc.
· Relationship building with key stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times
· Intelligently leveraging the CEO’s time, acting as his gatekeeper and ambassador at all times
The successful EA to CEO / Senior EA / Personal Assistant will demonstrate the following attributes
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Proactivity and desire to go the extra mile and add real value
· Ability to build relationships and hit the ground running
· 25 days holiday, willing to be flexible with hours when needed
£50,000 - £55,000