PA extraordinaire needed for extremely high profile international private equity business. Supporting a team of 2-3 initially (which will quickly grow to include more) your PA role will involve classic PA / Team Assistant duties, working alongside the deal team EA.
We are looking for a superstar who wants to make a real impact from day one.
The pace here is super busy and the volume of work is intense, but everyone has a real passion for what they do and you will be rewarded very generously!
- Logistically complicated diary and international travel coordination, understanding team’s commercial focus and taking control of scheduling
- Ownership and management of various high level committee meetings: taking control of team with regards to project timelines, agenda setting, deadline management etc.
- Planning weeks in advance for timely production of board papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Extensive research
- Assistance with event and conference management including hospitality days, internal social events, client dinners, knowledge sharing symposiums, industry training and seminars
- Expenses and CRM management
- This team is enjoying exciting growth and you will not be refused projects if you put your hands up for them!
The ideal PA / Team Assistant for this role will have a strong degree (or equivalent) and strive to exceed expectations on a daily basis. You must pride yourself on the level of service you offer and constantly be thinking one step ahead.
CVs must be solid, no mistakes and sell yourself as something special. To fit with their culture, you will be warm, eloquent, and have a great sense of humour.
Extremely generous bonuses and fantastic benefits package.