Absolutely fantastic Senior PA / Team PA / Office Manager role! We are very excited to be working with a high end investment company in Mayfair who are currently looking for an experienced, intelligent and warm superstar for this varied Senior PA / Office Manager opportunity (12 month FTC-TO-PERM). The culture here is sociable, down to earth and very multinational and driven, and you'll need a positive attitude and a charming nature to thrive working with the lovely teamm and board members on a daily basis.
Based at their beautiful offices, you will manage their boutique office whilst supporting the global heads and supervising two other PAs. You must have some senior experience and a polished approach ideally within a finance/investment environment.
This is a unique Senior PA opportunity for a confident, polished, bright and down to earth PA / EA / office Manager who is looking for a busy, varied role with scope for long term progression This investment house will certainly consider permanent job offers if you thrive in the 12 month FTC
EA to Partners / Office Manager
- Extensive Diary management and Travel coordination
- Preparing board packs for heads and investment team
- PowerPoint presentations
- Office Management duties
- PA / EA duties for traders and board
- Managing PA and receptionist/PA
- Ensuring clients and investors receive first class service across all areas of business
- Mucking in at all levels is essential so you will be very down to earth
- Working closely with marketing assistant and admin assistant, acting as leader and confident
Personalities who fit in well here are those who are down to earth, confident within themselves, articulate, degree educated (or similar).