Exciting and rapidly growing business within the private equity space is looking for an HR Administrator, Legal Assistant and Finance Assistant. Highly diverse and ‘mouldable’ role for an ambitious all rounder!
This professional and entrepreneurial firm are really making a name for themselves – the office is dynamic, high pressure and ever changing, with a lovely and warm team who have an impressive work ethic and high expectations but who also know how to let their hair down.
This is a phenomenal HR Administrator / Compliance Administrator / Operations Administrator opportunity for a proactive, high energy and bright individual who is keen to learn, improve themselves and progress as much as possible. You should have some exposure to a financial setting in a boutique environment already, and have outstanding attention to detail.
Operations Assistant / Operations Administrator
- PA duties to FD / HR Manager
- Coordinating extensive and ever-changing workload across legal, finance and HR business functions
- Extensive documentation / legal administration / hr administration
- Liaising with external bodies and internal staff across the whole company
- Regulatory compliance administration / projects including AML, KYC, FCA, GDPR
- Managing, implementing and improving internal processes
- HR coordination including annual appraisal process, employee admin, holidays and sickness, onboarding, general hr admin etc.
- Recruitment Assistance
- Using in house financial software, invoices, expenses
- This role would suit a bright and numerate individual who has phenomenal attention to detail and lots of spark!
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience in private equity, finance, legal, compliance or HR
- Enjoys a busy, diverse workload and working in a positive team environment