Incredibly exciting financial services boutique with some very ambitious plans for growth is currently looking for a PA to Board / Office Manager for their London office. This is such a brilliant all round PA to CEO / Team Assistant / Office Manager role! Diverse duties with loads to throw yourself into and lots of scope for progression!
The culture here is relaxed, friendly yet highly changeable. The business is dynamic, sociable, team focused and fun and will be an absolutely lovely place to work.
PA to Directors / Office Manager duties
- Busy diary management and rescheduling
- Complex global travel itineraries
- PA support to Board including CEO, CFO and other Directors
- Reception / meeting and greeting
- Team Assistant support for whole office including meeting and travel coordination
- HR administration and Recruitment support as business grows
- General office admin / office operations
- Events coordination – lots of social and client events here!
- Office Management including invoices, supplier contracts
The ideal EA / Executive Assistant to CEO / Office Manager background
- Driven, highly proactive and warm individual with some ‘real get up and go’
- Down to earth – basic as well as senior duties in this role
- Wants close relationship with CEO – you will be trusted but also not take things too seriously!
- A helpful ‘ yes ‘ person who gains satisfaction from helping others
- Financial services experience essential
- Polished personal presentation essential