Incredibly exciting entrepreneurial start up business with some very ambitious plans for growth is currently looking for a PA to Directors / EA to Directors for their London office. This is such a brilliant all round role! Diverse duties with loads to throw yourself into and NO CAP on progression!
Your first priority as EA will be providing super-slick senior level PA / EA support to two lovely but demanding Directors, alongside mucking in, covering reception, and making teas and coffees when necessary. This is a ‘no ego, all hands on deck’ office!
The culture here is extremely fast paced, sometimes chaotic, constantly changeable and high pressure, but everyone enjoys the ‘hardworking but fun’ team ethic. The close-knit team are young, dynamic and some have strong and demanding personalities so you will certainly be emotionally mature enough to deal with unpredictable situations in a high stress environment. You will report into and work closely with the existing Operations Manager and will be able to delegate to the junior Receptionist, and further PAs they will hire in future.
PA to Directors Duties
- Extensive, ever changing and complex diary, travel and inbox
- Board packs, minutes, agendas, and expenses
- Company and client events
- Client Relations / Investor Relations - extensive interaction and relationship building with existing and prospective clients – must be highly personable, articulate and warm
- Assist Operations Manager with company growth plans, change management projects and implementing new systems
- Private PA