Exceptional, warm and very proactive HR PA / Human Resources Executive Assistant needed for a PART TIME TEMP 8-10 WEEK ROLE (2 DAYS ONLY - THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS ONLY - HOURS 9 – 6). NB This role could then turn into a full time, 5 days a week 12-month fixed term contract if the successful candidate wants this (circa 43k).
The culture of this PE firm is brilliant and because of this their Executive Assistants rarely leave – all the PAs / EAs are really valued and looked after here. You will be welcomed into the absolutely lovely PA / EA team straight away! The culture is professional, dynamic, deadline driven and supportive.
For this particular HR PA / HR Executive Assistant role, we need someone confident, strong, proactive, not easily fazed and who already has strong experience in the HR field.
Duties of HR PA / Human Resources PA / Personnel EA
- Extensive diary and meeting management as well as flights and travel itineraries
- Support for HR Manager
- General administration including financial paperwork, invoices.
- Extensive recruitment and training coordination across whole London office at all business levels
- Upkeep of several HR trackers and HR databases
- HR admin, benefits, holidays etc.
This role is exceptionally busy and requires an HR PA with meticulous organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to remain calm and focused under pressure. The ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality is paramount. The successful Human Resources PA / HR EA will also have a great sense of humour!