Warm and friendly law firm is looking for a superstar FLOAT LEGAL PA / FLOAT LEGAL EXECUTIVE PA / FLOAT PA to support across their diverse team of fee earners.
The culture of this business is extremely fast paced, caring, professional and ambitious. They have an open plan, positive atmosphere where the team are close-knit and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance compared with your typical London law firm! The successful PA / Personal Assistant will truly feel valued here and will be an important part of the team from day one. The PA / Float PA will gain exposure to some highly sensitive but interesting legal cases.
As a Float PA / Float Executive Assistant, your role will be to cover absences across the business, which could span in duration from 1 week to 6 months, depending on the circumstances, so you must thrive off change and be naturally adaptable. As a Float Legal PA / Floating Secretary, you could support a team of anywhere between 2 and 11 fee earners. For the most part it will be larger teams so you will be a superb multi-tasker under pressure. This Float PA role is not ‘secretarial’ – although there is a typing and document formatting element in the role, the majority of this Legal PA role is ‘organisational’ PA.
Attention to detail, accuracy, proactivity and a positive attitude are essential.
Legal PA duties:
- Multiple, constantly changing diary management and meeting coordination for busy teams of up to 11 fee earners – constant forward planning needed to manage conflicting demands and deadlines
- Extensive involvement with clients including relationship building
- Travel arrangements
- Document and presentation preparation
- Typing of contracts and correspondence – minimum 70 wpm
- Financial / billing administration
- Excellent salary with pay reviews
- Excellent work / life balance (Hours of 9 – 5:30. Though your role will be busy during the day you will likely leave on time most nights)
- Discounted gym membership
- Free breakfast!
The ideal Legal Secretary / Legal PA will have:
- Strong experience as a Legal Secretary / Legal PA supporting medium-large sized teams
- Outgoing, confident, warm and down to earth personality
- Experience as a Float PA / Team PA
- High, accurate typing speed
- Well organised