Enthusiastic, proactive and high energy Team Assistant needed who is keen to learn and wants to progress! Phenomenal opportunity for someone with a brilliant attitude to take on a busy PA/Team Assistant role supporting 4 Executives and the wider Portfolio Team.
One of our favourite private equity clients is looking for a keen Assistant with 6 months + office experience to support the Executives and Team whilst working alongside more Senior PAs / Executive Assistants. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a supportive and dynamic mentor whilst also carrying out a busy and involved PA role yourself.
- Complex and ever changing diary management and meeting coordination
- Complex international travel itineraries
- Inbox management
- Team reporting
- Preparing all paperwork and board papers for meetings
- Heavy liaison with clients across the professional services sector – very interesting client base
- Arranging dinners, social events, client events etc.
- Meeting and greeting
- Taxis, couriers, binding etc.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Working collaboratively with EA to improve operations within team and drive changes forward
- Covering for EA in EAs absence
- Working with other PAs across the business
The company is extremely busy and going through an exciting period of growth so this is a real opportunity to take on a dynamic PA role which will without a doubt grow your skills base! The pace here is super fast so they are looking for an Assistant/ PA who is focussed, thrives on challenges, has high expectations of themselves and most importantly who has a great sense of humour and loves working in a team. All the Assistants are well looked after here with great benefits and bonuses, plus a welcoming, fun, supportive and sociable environment. Constant training and encouragement from management!