Wonderful, relaxed but professional private equity company is looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist / Junior PA / General Office Assistant.
The environment is welcoming, supportive, positive and exceptionally fast paced. This role would suit someone who is keen to prove themselves, who wants to get involved, and has the attitude of ‘no job is too small’. For someone who shines, you will definitely be promoted and there is real scope to carve out your own career here, perhaps as a Team Secretary, Office Administrator or PA / Executive Assistant in the future / long term.
As part of the busy Hospitality & Reception team and based in immaculate offices, your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting
- Managing 10 meeting rooms which are booked out back to back
- Preparing all lunches and beverages for meetings
- Clearing down rooms after meetings
- Managing pantry
- Checking standard of meeting rooms
- Assisting on Front of House with duties such as couriers, taxis, and general reception cover
- Assisting Executive Assistants with diary management, expenses, updating databases, junior PA roles, inbox management
There is lots of running around keeping everyone happy and the office running smoothly in this role so you must have a real desire to offer a 5*service and get true satisfaction from helping out others. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to get their foot on the career ladder in a brilliant company.
The ideal background would be
- Luxury goods
- 5* corporate hospitality
- High end client services
- Cabin crew
- Office Assistant
- Junior PA