Exceptional, warm and very proactive PA / EA needed for a high profile global private equity firm. Supporting 2 Partners and their small teams, you will need to be German / English bilingual / fluent German, extremely organized and on the ball as this PA / Executive Assistant role is very fast paced.
The culture of this PE firm is wonderful, positive and inclusive and because of this their Executive Assistants rarely leave – all the PAs / EAs here are really valued and you will be welcomed into the absolutely team PA / EA team straight away!
You will also have a market-leading, highly competitive benefits package and a good work life balance although you’ll need to be prepared to stay late when needed.
For this PA / Executive Assistant role, we need someone fluent in German, confident, strong, proactive and not easily fazed. You will have impressive PA skills, enjoy a fast paced environment, love multi-tasking and have excellent attention to detail. The PA / EA absolutely must have a positive attitude and great sense of humour!
- Logistically complicated diary, international travel and expenses
- Control of team with regards to all meeting management, project timelines, agenda setting, deadlines etc.
- Planning weeks in advance for timely production of board papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Client events / entertainment
- Working closely with other PA / EA / Executive Assistants in team, including ad hoc reception cover if needed
- Extensive administration and paperwork / document control
- Extensive liaison and relationship building across business, particularly in Germany