Superb, rare Senior PA / Executive Assistant role in leading finance firm. This is the most senior PA role in the office and demands an exceptional individual in every sense. A simply brilliant opportunity!
Working for two Senior Partners, this PA / EA role needs an Executive Assistant who can not only manage a high-intensity, conflicting and constantly changing workload of traditional EA duties alongside longer term firm-wide coordination projects, but support completely contrasting characters who are like ‘chalk and cheese’. The successful PA / Senior PA will thrive on such a challenge and want to jump in straight away!
This company is highly sought-after, with a sociable, sincere and close-knit culture across all offices, with a market-leading benefits package.
This PA / EA will need to be:
- An expert at handling last minute changes and re-scheduling constantly under time pressure and multiple deadlines
- A genuine team player who enjoys working in an EA team and is always happy to muck in
- Commercially savvy with natural business acumen – able to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion
- Desire to get involved, take on more, and excel in all aspects
- Loves the day to day PA / Executive Assistant role as well as delivering more diverse projects
The ideal Personal Assistant / EA will have
- Degree educated (or similar)
- Relevant Senior PA skills
- Project management experience
- Extremely enthusiastic, driven and loves working! Aims to stand out and always be exceptional.
- Warm, open, friendly and a team player above all else.