Hera Search is looking for a talented and passionate MARKETING SUPERSTAR to join one of our favourite boutique investment clients based in the city. This is a newly created Marketing Executive role to support and work alongside the Head of Marketing as their number two. There is huge opportunity to make this marketing role your own – i.e. they can mould the work you do based on whether you’re a brilliant generalist or an events genius, as long as you ultimately have a desire to learn and produce brilliant work.
As the Marketing Executive you will be joining a very successful and friendly team of investment professionals. Due to the boutique size of the firm your marketing role will have high visibility across the business, and as such we are looking for someone confident and bright, who has an understanding/interest in investment management, and doesn’t shy away from suggesting new ideas. This is an extremely varied role and duties include:
- Being the first point of contact and execution of marketing tasks in the absence of the Head of Marketing
- Management of CRM and other databases, segmentation, reporting, and effective use of data
- Website content management and development
- Event planning, support and co-ordination. Attendance at events and post event reporting
- Digital marketing – responsibility for driving relevant audiences, understanding targets and updating posts
- Managingmarketing activity support for target group mailings, report collation and analysis
- Integration and development of marketing communications tools
- Supporting the creation and development of Marketing Plans. Execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing activity
- Working with the PR team to maximize the brand awareness
The team here are some of the brightest and nicest people in the business who enjoy a good sense of humour. As a result the company has an excellent staff retention rate, and an amazing benefits package to boot! To be considered for this Marketing Exec role, you will ideally have marketing experience from the investment / finance sector or at least an understanding and interest in PE. A degree / marketing qualification is highly desirable, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Above all, you have a winning attitude, a willingness to learn and the desire to add value as part of a team.
Please apply by sending your CV today.