Exceptional, warm and very proactive Team PA / EA needed for a 1 year FTC for a high profile global private equity firm. Supporting a large team of over 20 Partners, Investment Directors and Analysts, you will need to be extremely organized and on the ball as this role is very fast paced! Your priority will be one Managing Partner and his team of 7, but you should be happy to provide broader support when needed (the vast majority of the team of 20 are quite self sufficient and just need help with diaries and travel). This role is exciting, busy and changeable but definitely manageable with the hours of 9 – 5:30.
The culture of this PE firm is brilliant and because of this their Executive Assistants rarely leave – all the PAs / EAs are really valued and looked after here and you will be working closely with them from day 1. You will be welcomed into the absolutely lovely PA / EA team straight away!
For this particular Team PA / Executive Assistant role, we need someone confident, strong, proactive and not easily fazed. You will have strong PA skills, enjoy a fast paced office, and have excellent attention to detail. The PA / EA absolutely must have a positive attitude and great sense of humour!
- Logistically complicated diary and international travel coordination
- Control of team with regards to all meeting management, project timelines, agenda setting, deadlines etc.
- Planning weeks in advance for timely production of board papers, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Client events / entertainment
- Working closely with other PA / EA / Executive Assistant
- Extensive liaison and relationship building across business