Exciting, newly created EA / Executive Assistant role has arisen in this lovely Private Equity company based in beautiful offices in central London. Joining a close-knit and passionate team of 35 you will be supporting a busy and in-demand Senior Partner and his small team of Investment Managers. The role has come about due to company success and you will have the opportunity to really make this EA role your own. Working alongside a lovely team of EAs you will enjoy a genuinely supportive environment where everyone mucks in and covers for one another.
As the Executive Assistant you will be working closely with the Senior Partner, an inspirational character who is always on the go and as such is looking for a WOW FACTOR EA who is always five steps ahead. Due to the boutique size and team orientated culture of the company your EA role will also involve support to a small team of Investment Managers. You must a genius multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced and vibrant work environment!
- Extensive and changeable diary management
- International travel coordination and detailed itineraries
- Liaison with board members and minuting meetings
- PowerPoint presentations, expenses management, document production
- Working with marketing on corporate events
- Client dinners, lunches and liaison with shareholders
- Assisting with AGMs and other ad hoc projects
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have similar EA experience from a boutique finance/ investment/ private equity background, with outstanding communication skills – written and verbal. You are highly organised, and love working as part of a team.
Competitive benefits package, discretionary bonus and the opportunity to work with some of the nicest people in the business. Please apply by sending your CV today.