Creative corporate finance boutique based in the City needs an exceptional PA to 3 Partners. Working in this slick, dynamic and highly demanding but exciting environment, the PA / Executive Assistant will play an integral role supporting 3 extremely busy individuals with classic PA duties and in time, projects and events!
The culture here is constantly changing and they have incredibly high standards and expectations of their PAs, so the ideal PA / EA will thrive in this environment. The pace is super fast paced and changeable too - you certainly will never be bored here! The turnover is very low with all the PAs having been with this company for about 5 years so far!
The PA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role will be traditional, classic PA support and in time you can also pick up marketing & PR support, as well as extensive internal and external events management / events coordination and ad hoc projects. There is unlimited scope to grow your PA / Executive Assistant role here!
This PA / PA to Partners / EA / Partners PA role will involve :
- Complex, ever changing multiple diary and meeting management and extensive global travel itineraries
- Extensive preparation of paperwork and project admin
- Extensive liaison with interesting, creative and corporate clients
- Working closely with the other Executive Assistants in the office and providing EA / PA cover
- Personal PA / EA support
- In time, you'll be able to pick up extensive corporate events management, PR & Marketing support too - there is unlimited scope to grow your PA / EA role here!
The ideal PA / EA / Executive Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong PA experience at senior level within boutique finance or similar
- Warm, open, dynamic personality
- Wow factor!