A brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident EA / Office Manager to join this highly successful and growing technology company based in West London. This is an exciting role for an Executive Assistant/PA/Office Manager looking to join a sociable and vibrant team, and truly shine as you make the role your own. Lots of room for career progression and an amazing opportunity to join a unique company that is going places!
The culture here is hardworking and sociable, and as the PA /Office Manager in the company, your role will be busy and varied. As Executive Assistant you will be supporting a charming and inspirational CEO, as well as overflow support to the Senior Management Team. The office management side of your role will entail ensuring the smooth running of the office, as well as managing the recruitment process as the company goes through a period of growth. You are dynamic, organised, highly motivated and work well under pressure.
- EA to CEO and 3 Board Members including diary and travel management
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the Senior Management Team
- Expenses management, minuting board meetings, gatekeeping
- Liaison with clients and correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Office and facilities management including health & safety, ordering of office supplies and stationery
- Sourcing and setting up long term suppliers and managing relationships
- Supporting office expansion – coordinating the recruitment process as the company grows
- Improving and implementing HR systems – this will be a key aspect of the role as they are planning to take on 10 -15 people over the next 12 months
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager on managing social events for the company
- Ad hoc projects
To be considered for this fantastic EA / Office Manager opportunity you will ideally have similar experience from a technology / I.T. / Media or fast paced office environment. A natural problem solver with exceptional organisational skills, and above all a great attitude and the motivation to thrive in a vibrant and fast paced office.
Interviewing now, please apply today by sending your CV today!