An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join this high-end investment firm based in beautiful offices in Mayfair. This a newly created PA role supporting a charming CEO and Senior Portfolio Manager – both of whom are lovely and very different in their working styles! This role would suit a Personal Assistant / EA who thrives on being versatile and being relied on as a true ‘right hand.’
Your role as PA/Personal Assistant will be entail both traditional support for the CEO as well as more client facing responsibilities and admin projects for the Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Extensive diary management for both
- Full inbox management for the CEO
- International travel coordination and itineraries
- Minuting meetings and liaising with board members
- Supporting the OM with ad hoc projects
- Portfolio Administration
- Dealing with client requests and queries
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports
- Attending client meetings with PMs
The successful PA will be confident and well-spoken with a proactive and forward-thinking approach. You will ideally have similar PA experience from either a financial / investment / consultancy background, with a degree or equivalent PA qualification.
This is an amazing opportunity for a PA/EA who wants to work in a leading investment firm where you will be looked after and rewarded for your hard work. Please apply by sending your CV today.