Incredible opportunity to work for a creative and rapidly expanding start up already making a name for itself. Retailing a truly innovative and ethical foodie product this business is going places – now is the time to join and make a name for yourself!
The lovely close knit team are looking for an Office Manager to join them. The culture here is forward-thinking, ambitious, fast-paced, sociable and of course constantly evolving so they need an Office Manager who is motivated in this type of environment. Your all round role will be wide-ranging and all-encompassing:
- Organising team travel
- Managing all administrative processes and systems throughout the office including implementing new systems for invoicing, contracts, new clients, and in time HR, recruitment and onboarding, supplier relationship management and contracts etc.
- Book keeping; assistance in month end reconciliations and reporting, accounts receivable, general purchasing, payroll, and expenses
- Ordering all office supplies and stationery
- Various Executive Assistant responsibilities to the management team
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting, booking taxis, catering for meetings
- Operational support to the sales, customer service, and production teams
- Sales and marketing reporting
- Events Assistance – arranging presence at trade shows and trade fairs and being on site to represent company
This role is a wonderful and unique opportunity for an intelligent, creative, innovative and ambitious Office Manager with at least 12 months experience to join a cutting edge company and build a role for yourself. Would suit a creative foodie as passion for their brand essential.
ethical and sustainability / sustainable produce, foodie and food, creative events and exhibitions. start up. Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, east London, creative.