Wonderful, interesting and entrepreneurial Private Equity company is looking for an experienced, lovely PA to Partner superstar to work for a minimum of 13 months covering maternity leave (STARTING ASAP IN JUNE)– there is the chance for a permanent role afterwards.
This impressive firm is dynamic, extremely friendly and down to earth, with a history of low turnover amongst the support team because they have such a close knit and warm culture, and are very looked after!
This classic PA / PA to Partner role is very busy and full on and you will be expected to hit the ground running from day 1. As the only Executive Assistant in the real estate team, you will be supporting the lovely, demanding, good-humoured but sometimes disorganised Partner predominantly, plus 3 other team members. The personality type who will thrive in this role is proactive, cheerful, resilient, and super-organised.
- Extensive diary management and complex meeting scheduling
- Extensive international travel itineraries and Visas, often to ‘hard to reach’ places
- Expenses, PowerPoints, Board packs, reporting / reports
- Admin projects in time as role develops
Ideal Executive Assistant / PA / PA to Partner / Team PA candidate
- Proven experience in a traditional PA or classic PA role, ideally within private equity, investment, asset management, boutique finance or real estate investment or property development or similar
- Able to start end of June latest!
- Able to handle a constantly changing and complex PA work load
- Enjoys working in a muck in PA team
- Outstanding level of English grammar