PA / Personal Assistant with SUPERSTAR MULTITASKING SKILLS is needed to join one of Hera Search’s loveliest, and most successful boutique Private Equity clients! Joining a ‘family feel’ and team orientated office in Mayfair, your role as PA will see you supporting 3 down-to-earth Partners and an Investment Manager in the busy Deal Team. You will be working alongside a small group of friendly PAs who lookout for one another and pull together to ensure things run smoothly – this is an amazing opportunity for a classic PA who enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
The culture here is genuinely refreshing – a friendly team with a good sense of humour, yet very high standards. Your role as PA will be busy, fast-paced and involve lots of juggling and the ability to remain calm in high-paced environment:
- Extensive, changeable multiple diary management for 3 Partners and IM
- Coordinating multiple meetings
- Travel coordination and itineraries
- PowerPoint presentations for annual investor conference
- Extensive liaison and relationship building with portfolio companies
- Admin including expenses, board packs, binding, filing
- Providing cover for PAs in your team
- Screening calls, acting as a gatekeeper
- Organising lunches, dinners and marketing events
- Logging and updating the CRM
The ideal PA will have similar experience from a Private Equity / Investment / Financial Services background (Desirable but not essential.) You are confident, friendly, a natural team player, thrive in a fast-paced classic PA role and have a great sense of humour.
Exceptional package including bonus, pension, life insurance, paid overtime, healthcare, and 25 days holiday rising to 30 after probation.
Please apply by sending your CV today.