Keen to work somewhere sociable, upbeat, good fun, and fast-paced? Brand new EA / Executive Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant role working for an innovative and super-busy consultancy based in central London. Starting in June and running through to September (you must have no holidays booked!) you will support 2 demanding Senior Partners in a Float EA capacity, moving between teams as needed. The team of EA / Executive Assistants here is extremely close knit and supportive of one another, so you will enjoy working in this type of deadline driven, hectic but collaborative culture.
- Managing hectic diaries and complicated, ever-changing international travel itineraries across multiple time zones and at the last minute.
- Heavy involvement with your Partners’ clients and extensive liaison and relationship building on a daily basis
- Extensive, proactive and forward-planning of meeting papers and reports
This is a truly wonderful TEMP EA / PA opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and sought after, high end companies in London! The successful PA / Temp Executive Assistant will have extensive classic PA / EA support at a senior level ideally in a fast-paced well known blue chip / corporate company, the ability and desire to thrive in an incredibly busy and high pressure environment, and the business acumen and emotional intelligence to support your extremely in-demand Partners!
Must be able to hit the ground running so we are looking for career PAs / EAs / Executive Assistants who love their job and aren’t precious – such a lovely team here and you will be welcomed from day 1.
PA Team Assistant or EAs or Personal Assistants / EA / Executive Assistants from the following backgrounds could compliment this company well
- Management consultancies / Consultancies / Investment Banking / Blue Chip / Corporate / Big Brands
- Private Equity / Hedge funds / Investment Houses
- 2.1 degree preferred (or equivalent)