An opportunity for an EA / Executive Assistant who loves an all-round, varied role has arisen in this highly successful and growing US owned private equity firm. As the Executive Assistant you will be joining a close-knit and friendly team of 14 to work alongside the other Executive Assistant who is down-to-earth and absolutely lovely! The team are in the process of hiring 3 additional senior individuals and as a result, they are about to relocate to stunning new offices in central London to begin the next exciting chapter of company growth. This is a new EA role where you will be sharing both EA and office admin responsibilities with the other EA, making this is lovely role for an Executive Assistant who enjoys working as part of a team.
As the all-round Executive PA your role will involve:
- Business PA support to a small team of Partners, VPs and Associates
- Extensive and changeable diary management
- International travel coordination and detailed itineraries
- Conference and video call set up
- Events management
- Meeting, greeting and offering refreshments to guests
- All-round admin including filing, expenses management
- Coordinating small social events including lunches, dinners
- Ad-hoc personal PA support
As this is a boutique sized company, the ideal EA will have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ and ‘all hands on deck’ approach. You will ideally have some similar EA / PA experience from a boutique investment / private equity / financial services background, and a flair for being highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. You are bright, confident, friendly and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Fantastic role for a polished EA who wants to work in exciting company who will ensure your hard work is acknowledged and rewarded. Please apply by sending your CV today.