An amazing opportunity for a bright Executive Assistant / Office Manager to make their mark in this exciting Tech/Entertainment company based in beautiful offices in London. Due to company growth, this is a newly created role for an EA / Office Manager to provide right hand support to the CEO and COO, as well as manage the office and act as a lynch pin for the team. In many ways this role is a blank canvass, and there is huge potential to progress within the company – perhaps into an Operations Director role or business support in international affairs in the future.
Joining a dynamic, international team of 56, your role as EA and Office Manager will be fast-paced and varied:
- Business EA support to the CEO and COO
- Back-to-back diary management
- Complex, multi-stop travel coordination and itineraries
- Acting as a gatekeeper for CEO and COO
- All-round office management including supplier management, facilities, ordering stationery and building vendor relationships
- HR admin – onboarding, leavers, tracking sickness and holiday
- Minuting board meetings
- Ad hoc research projects
- Coordinating company events and international conferences
The successful candidate will have similar PA/Office Management experience from the technology gaming / finance / professional services sectors, with strong academics, a great team orientated attitude, and bags of common sense.
Please apply by sending your CV today.