We are currently looking for a bright, personable, proactive PA / Office Manager to join an exciting, successful and growing Fintech firm based in the City.
This is a fantastic newly created offering huge variety and increasing responsibility. As PA / Office Manager you will ensure smooth running of the small, growing office in addition to supporting the busy CEO and Sales Director with proactive diary management, coordination of flights, visas and currency, expenses and producing high quality documentation to support the sales process. You will also be in charge of tasks as diverse as answering client enquires, liaising with suppliers, recruitment coordination and planning an office move next year.
- Open to backgrounds but this is a start-up environment so requires someone who is able to be flexible and adaptable
- Exposure to smaller office/office management is highly beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail with a high with excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills essential
- True team player with complete ‘hands on’ and ‘muck in’ approach
- Additional European language beneficial but not essential
They are growing so this is an exciting time to join. The role will suit someone business savvy with ambition and enthusiasm who wants to develop their skills in an environment where their decisions and efforts will have an immediate and lasting impact. My client also offer flexibility with hours and an autonomous way of working.
Available to start immediately.