Wonderful Coordinator / Assistant role working for inspirational EA Team Manager. Established, reputable professional services firm is looking for a proactive, intelligent and hungry graduate Administrator to support the EA Manager, who manages a large team of dynamic Executive Assistants. This is an exceptionally fast paced role which is diverse in its duties, highly deadline driven and has constant moving parts.
This Team Coordination role would therefore suit an ambitious Assistant who is not afraid of hard work and who wants to prove themselves – this is a phenomenal opportunity to learn from a game-changing boss in an entrepreneurial and innovative business.
Team Coordinator Duties
- Extensive scheduling of meetings
- Extensive HR Coordination and HR Admin – holidays, sickness, temp cover, induction and onboarding administration
- Recruitment administration / recruitment coordination – screening CVs, arranging interviews, coordinating feedback, liaising with recruitment partner
- Assisting with various strategic projects with support of Manager
- Arranging internal events
- Daily liaison and relationship building with Executive Assistants, PAs, Partners, and Managers across the London and international offices
- Chasing people for information, collating information, compiling reports and papers, maintaining records and manuals.
- Whilst you must be happy to commit to this role for a few years there is huge scope for career growth long term – this is a real opportunity to shine, if you the most of it!
- Progression definitely possible in future to more senior posts within this thriving office.
The ideal Coordinator / Team Coordinator:
- Graduate or strong A Level grades
- Articulate with fantastic communication skills
- Hungry to prove yourself and willing to muck in and start from the bottom to work your way up
- Self-assured and able to hold your own with senior management
- Resilient and able to cope under pressure within a fast moving, changeable environment – you must be emotionally mature
- Superb attention to detail and organisational skills
- 6-12 months office experience