Family-feel and very fast paced investment company with some fascinating projects based around the world, needs an ambitious Junior Accountant to work within their existing finance team. The culture here is entrepreneurial, very upbeat, positive and sociable! You will definitely have fun here as well as work hard in this dynamic and relaxed team.
This is a fantastic GRADUATE ROLE for those seeking a training contract to become a JUNIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED.
You will ideally have a finance, economics or accounting degree and be keen to develop along this career path – this company want to shape you and pay for your qualifications! The Junior Accountant role will initially be doing:
- Financial reports
- End of Day and Month End P & L Reporting
- Extensive liaison with clients
- Cash reconciliations
- Data entry
The ideal Accounts / Finance Assistant / Office Assistant:
- Highly deadline driven
- Highly numerate with some accounting or finance administration skills / background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent administrative and organisational abilities
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Eye for detail