A fantastic HR Manager opportunity has arisen in an extremely high-end company in the City. This high profile, luxury 5* service business is seeking an outstanding lynchpin HR Manager to run the whole office of 80 – this is a really diverse and extremely busy role. You will be super bright, have a positive ‘can do’ approach, a thick-skin and some strong HR management experience behind you.
The environment here is challenging but exciting - the pace is fast and deadline-driven and expectations are sky-high so you should be the type of person who thrives under pressure and doesn’t need praise or hand-holding. The culture here is tough; dynamic, close-knit and sociable but also at times frantic and unpredictable! The business works a lot with celebrities and HNWIs so discretion is an absolute must too.
HR Manager role:
- Full HR management for whole office
- HR administration and tracking i.e. holidays, sickness
- Recruitment and inductions
- Company policies, processes and procedures
- Rolling out new HR IT infrastructure
- Contracts, sickness, maternity leave
- Appraisals, performance management, hiring and terminations
The ideal HR Manager will have:
- Positive, professional and 'kind but fair' approach
- Working HR management experience and CIPD