An exciting opportunity for a PA / Personal Assistant / Team Assistant to join the Portfolio Team of this super successful Private Equity company based in beautiful offices in London. We are looking for a confident and outgoing Team Assistant to support a very busy Partner and their team of four in day-to-day PA support including diary and travel management, as well as coordinating large meetings and helping out with events. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright Assistant looking to step up into a fast-paced PA role offering more responsibility and the future potential to progress as an EA.
The company is super successful and boasts a brilliant staff retention rate due to a positive office environment and an AMAZING benefits package. They really do look after their employees and we love placing our candidates here as the PAs always feel rewarded and happy, and stay on for the long term!
Your role as PA to the Portfolio Team will be busy and varied:
- Managing back-to-back and ever changing diaries
- Meeting management and coordinating monthly committee meetings
- Coordinating multi-stop travel including flights, visas, hotels, transfers and detailed itineraries
- Document production, general administration, expenses management
- Coordinating portfolio company events alongside another EA
- Maintaining and updating the CRM
- Helping to drive positive PR for the team
- Ad hoc special projects as assigned.
To be considered for this exceptional role, you will ideally have a minimum of 12 – 18 months similar PA / Assistant experience, preferably from a finance background however a brilliant attitude is more important. You are confident, team orientated, friendly, work well under pressure and highly self-motivated.
Please apply by sending your CV today!