Looking for a step up? We are looking for an ambitious PA who wants to take a step up into a demanding and fast paced role supporting 1 Partner predominantly plus a small team of other Executives. Someone who is naturally proactive, super-confident yet down to earth would work well.
This company has a wonderful culture! Dynamic, entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, sociable, creative and constantly growing and evolving. This PA will work alongside an existing EA, together supporting the portfolio team of this high-profile international private equity business. You will have a key role in this thriving and super-busy team, and there is every opportunity for long term promotion into an Executive Assistant post.
Complex diary and global travel management - your Partner is in demand and has a hectic schedule meaning you need to be constantly planning ahead, able to cope positively with last minute changes, and can push back with polite but firm confidence.
- Full ownership of monthly committee meetings
- Extensive liaison with portfolio companies, other Partners / Executives / CEOs and of course your fellow PAs and Executive Assistants
- Assistance with events management and event schedule
- Admin, expenses, CRM, project work, research
The ideal PA / Personal Assistant / PA to Partner candidate for this role will have:
- strong A Levels and / or a strong degree (or equivalent)
- strive to exceed expectations on a daily basis
- hungry to prove yourself and wanting to take a real step up now