Award winning Private Equity firm is looking for a bright graduate to join as an Investor Relations Team Assistant based in their beautiful offices in the City of London. As the Team Assistant, you will be working in a fast-paced environment providing administrative and client facing support to the IR team. This is an extremely exciting entry level Investor Relations role in a lovely team where there will be huge opportunity to grow and progress your career.
- Complex diary management and coordinating multi-stop travel arrangements
- Meeting and event coordination from executive off sites and Annual Investor Meetings, through to assisting with fundraising roadshows
- Admin support including document production, PowerPoint presentations, expenses management, marketing support
- Coordination of all investor communications liaising with marketing team and fund administrators as required
- Maintaining and updating the CRM
- Supporting wider PA team and the broader business – proactively offering to help colleagues, providing support to people outside own team as required
To be considered for this brilliant Team Assistant opportunity you will ideally have strong academics – preferably degree educated to 2:1 and above. You are a confident and friendly individual, and a natural relationship builder with outstanding communication skills. You are well organised, highly self-motivated and have a fantastic, team orientated approach!
Please apply by sending your CV today!