AMAZING opportunity for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join this lovely boutique Private Equity firm based in Mayfair for a 12 month maternity cover. Based Front of House and working alongside one other Receptionist/Team Assistant, you will taking on a dynamic and varied role involving Reception and PA support, as well as the opportunity to have ownership of the company’s events. This is a NOT TO BE MISSED opportunity for a Receptionist who loves being the face of the company, as well as getting involved with overflow EA duties and event management.
The team here are bright, hardworking professionals who are at the top of their game, but equally, friendly and genuine in their approach. This role would suit a Receptionist/ Assistant who is a real team player, has a natural flair for first class service, has excellent attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and think quickly on their feet.
· Manage the switchboard including call screening, message taking, gatekeeping
· Meeting and greeting guests and HNWIs
· Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring maintenance
· Ensuring Front of House is pristine at all times
· Organising catering for meetings and team
· Back office support including stationery, kitchen stock, IT support
· Admin including printing, binding, photocopying, organising market materials
· PA support for the Deal Team – organising travel, booking meetings, ad hoc admin
· Events – managing various internal events including summer and Christmas parties
· Events – full organisation and itineraries for annual investor ski trip
The successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3 years similar Receptionist experience from either the boutique finance / professional services / high-end hospitality sectors. You are immaculately presented, articulate, intelligent, thrive on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment and above all love providing a first class service.
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
To start in February.
Please apply today!