Phenomenal opportunity for all bright sparks out there!
Extremely prestigious boutique law firm is currently seeking an exceptional graduate to join their highly sought after Reception-to-promotion scheme. This company is often in the press and their discerning clientele include various HNWIs, prominent businesspeople, international billionaires and celebrities. As such they need a highly intelligent (1st class or 2.1 degree from Oxbridge university or similar, or equivalent) individual to manage their upmarket front of house reception area as well as provide ad hoc administrative support within the office.
This is an incredibly busy, demanding and diverse Reception / Office Assistant role where a lot will be expected of you and your Reception colleagues. The culture here is sociable and good fun but is also very high pressure and deadline driven, with lots of social events. Great friendships are made here and the atmosphere is close, but it is not for the fainthearted and you will need to be made of tough stuff to thrive here!
There will be ample opportunity to shine and for those whose pass their probation there will be the opportunity to get promoted internally, moving out of the Reception role and into another role within the company after 6-12 months (these other positions are in a variety of interesting areas including legal, paralegal, accounts, or client management).
The Reception role will entail:
- Preparing meeting rooms with bespoke client breakfasts and lunches
- Post, emails, documents, reports, court bundles
- Meeting and greeting (7* hotel type service)
- Liaising with Founder & family
- Running business or personal related errands
- Sourcing furniture, stationery or art work for office
The ideal Receptionist / Office Administrator / Front of House Representative will have:
- Sophisticated and elegant personal presentation
- 1st or 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Robust approach
- Hardworking and keen to prove yourself
- Ambition and drive to succeed