An extremely high profile, upmarket international hedge fund is currently seeking an outstanding front of house Receptionist to work in their beautiful offices in Mayfair.
Based on the front desk reception as well as in the office with the rest of the team, you will be expected to provide a seamless, first class reception service (70%) as well as Team Assistant / Overflow PA support for the Investment Team (30%). This Receptionist / Team Assistant role is new for this growing business, meaning there is ample opportunity to take on further duties down the line and grow your career.
Working closely with the PA to CEO and Office Manager, your Receptionist / Team Assistant / Front of House Assistant role will be very busy and varied, including:
- Managing calls and greeting HNWIs, investors, clients, and all visitors
- Managing meeting rooms and providing all hospitality and refreshments
- Setting up VCs for meetings
- Diary and travel coordination for Investment Team
- Assisting with office move
- Overflow PA work including ad hoc projects or helping to arrange social events
The culture here is dynamic, high end and diverse. Standards are extremely high but you are looked after well with a fabulous benefits package. The team here are extremely sporty and love the outdoors, often going on activity-based trips abroad such as ski-ing or climbing.
Please note the hours for this Receptionist role are 7:45 – 6pm with an hour for lunch and:
- 25 days holiday
- Generous bonus
- Annual pay review
- Incredible gym-membership benefit
- Free food