This BRILLIANT PA role would suit an extraordinary PA / Personal Assistant who is looking for something SPECIAL. We have a UNIQUE PA OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED for candidates who are intelligent, self-motivated, cheerful and who most importantly love being a career PA and who love working in a supportive and genuine team.
Hera Search is currently looking for PAs with personality who love being a PA and helping others. The culture here is extremely high pressure and fast paced, and you will need to be happy to work super quickly throughout the day in order to keep up as there are rarely any lulls in work load! The team here are INCREDIBLE and will make you feel welcome from day one – there are weekly drinks for the PAs and EAs on the house, PA social events, a gym on site and many more perks and benefits! The PAs here rarely leave.
As a PA to Partners and / or Principals, you will have an integral support role, as follows:
- Intensive client involvement/liaison and management
- Extensive international diary and travel scheduling
- Project management
- Events support
The ideal PA/EA will have:
- 1-2 years solid PA/Executive Assistant experience
- Solid academics
- Polished presentation
- Dedicated and very hardworking
- PA or Secretarial qualification advantageous but not essential
- Proven experience as a PA in a fast paced, high pressure environment, particularly with regards to ever changing multiple diary management and global travel and teleconference scheduling over different time zones
Please apply by sending your CV today.